2013 Mathews bows are released!
2013 Mathews Creed
An all new design for Mathews, the Creed appears to be the lovechild of the Z7 and Monster series bows. With a Z7 inspired Solocam, the SimPlex Cam, and a riser/limb combination somewhere in between the Z7 and Monster.
2013 Mathews Chill
The masses cried for it, and they got it finally. Mathews has created a mini-Monster, the Chill
2013 Mathews ZXT
The budget minded Z7 series!
Archery Report’s opinion on the 2013 Mathews lineup
I’m still letting it sink in, but I do have a few initial thoughts. It’s interesting to see Mathews move away from the extreme parallel design of their Solocam bows and go with a limb that is angle somewhere in between the Z7 and Monsters, not to mention a split limb. The Chill is something that many people have been clamoring for: a shorter version of the Monster series so this is no real big surprise and will probably be a great seller for Mathews. With the introduction of the ZXT, it looks like Mathews is catering to the archer with a budget somewhere in between the standard Z7 series and their Mission branded bows.
Other posts you may enjoy:
- 2014 Mathews – Creed XS and Chill R
- 2014 PSE Archery – Full Throttle (fastest bow made!), Source, Premonition, Verge and more
- 2013 PSE Archery – Dream Season DNA, Hammer, Drive, Phenom, Prophecy, Sinister
- 2014 Hoyt Archery – Carbon Spyder, Faktor, Pro Edge Elite, Pro Comp Elite, and Freestyle
- 2014 Bear Archery – Agenda 6/7, Venue, Anarchy HC, Rumor and more