This chart can be used as a quick reference to find the Kinetic Energy (KE) of an arrow.
A full resolution .pdf may also be downloaded: Kinetic Energy of an Arrow
For more details on kinetic energy, momentum and how to calculate them, see the Kinetic Energy and Momentum article.
Other posts you may enjoy:
- Arrow Momentum Quick Reference Chart
- Kinetic Energy, Momentum and Arrows: a Simplified Approach
- Arrow Kinetic Energy and Momentum: what they mean to the archer
- Charts: Kinetic Energy and Momentum of an Arrow
- Bow Efficiency and Why You Should Care